Music of 2017

Spotify is a music streaming service. You can have access to as much music as your ears can cope with. What I learnt this year is that it provides a playlist of the 100 most played songs during the year. It has been quite an eye opener!
The basic stat is that I use it a lot when I commuting to and from work. 

Here are the basic statistics;
  • I have listened to 23,488 minutes of music (16 consecutive days).
  • 2477 different songs
  • 580 different artists
Pretty impressive I thought. I started listening to my top 100 songs when the problem was identified. That problem was allowing the children to pick songs when we were in the car. Joshua dominated the charts with his 'Ironman music'. This is basically any song in the top 100 that is performed by AC/DC. I don't mind AC/DC; I like them quite a lot. They have, in their day, made some cracking music. They also provided the music for the soundtrack to the film Ironman 2. Hence the 'Ironman songs' title.

Therefore I have no issue with these additions. My daughter however, has caused a bigger problem. Her music taste is not as advanced as my sons. She likes soundtracks from the films she watches. This is mainly, fairy films or princess films. This is the only explanation as I drove home listening to my top 100 when her song came on. The song is called float by K.T.Tunstall and it is from the film Tinkerbell and the Neverbeast, one of my daughters favourite films. 

This is an absolute travesty and does not belong in my top 100 songs. Here below are my top 99 songs











Therefore in 2018 my daughter is banned from listening to music in the car. This is one of my new year resolutions.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting