Day Seven - A song to drive to

I do a lot of driving. This one should be relatively easy as I am either listening to podcasts or music while I am driving. My store of knowledge should be strong. There are quite a few contenders here;
The Doors, The Who, Neil Young...more than I can possibly mention to be honest. However, the songs that I tend to have on shuffle tend to through up the odd track by a recently deceased hero of mine, Tom Petty, and, when I am driving his songs make me smile. I think, because, I can imagine myself driving across those long American highways from east to west coast listening to Tom Petty and stopping at motels, etc. His music provides that 'feeling' where perhaps driving is fun.

So, Tom Petty it is and 'runnin' down a dream'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting