Day 12 - A song from your Preteen years

Many, many years ago, when I was a preteen. Before colour, and nations, etc I was a preteen. On Day 12 you need to post a song from your Preteen years. One sticks in my mind.

There was a show between 1985-88 called Dave Lee Travers Golden Oldie Picture Show. It was I seem to remember, very popular. The basic premise of the show was TV/Film makers were given classic records that had never had a video made for it and then they re-interpreted the song and created a video for it, which the show then played.

There was one video that always stuck in my mind as a preteen. 1988 being my last year as a preteen. It was this song by T-Rex, Get it On.




I am not a huge fan of the rest of their music. I can take it or leave it, but this song from that show when I was about 10 or 11 was just a wonderful memory that has stayed with me. I do not knowwhy, but there you go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting