We don't have children we raise poultry

I have posted quite often about how a small, as yet unborn, female child can almost cause seismic like shifts in her parents lives. And just for posterity, if my daughter ever reads her fathers mutterings. Go and tidy your room, because you have no idea how long its taken to get it tidy, for you! Anyway. We are going for what I have happily labelled the 'Felicity Kendall, good life, Tree Hugging Hippy route' Bottom wise with non-disposible nappies. Ssshhh...whisper it, but yes there is another option to disposable, which bizarrely has been around for a while longer. Though be aware, it may require a little effort.

Now we are washing ours pre-child and they are happily pegged on the washing line, which to my mind more resembles a chicken abbattoir.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting