from the apprentice to the master...

...It occured to my rather marble sized brain that I posted about our Gas emergency but never revealed the magnificence that followed on from this in respect of me, the apprentice, being shown by the master, ie: father in law, who has very, very many, many more years of DIYing than I have! I believe at that post I said we were going to remove the carpet and go au naturale, bathroom floor wise. Well, I kind of took a back seat on this one, but did make the massive contribution of buying a little sander for the corners, which do look great. but it does look great, so here is our bathroom now, essentially, courtesy of our father in law while he was on holiday! how great is that, He spends his holiday DIYing our bathroom, which ironically enough is exactly what my mums partner will be doing when he comes back in september when I launch my 'operation loft' at him and hope he has the time with my help to crack on into the loft to free up the vast storage space for the 'as-yet-unborn-child-that-is-taking-up-the-entire-house-with-all-her-rubbish.

So sit back and admire the bathroom; don't admire the bathroom suite, that's ugly. I did though put on the toilet seat! doddle.

Comments

Zoe said…
father -in-laws are good aren't they?

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting