My relatives criminal Past....

...Or just bad taste. I say this as we have received a very 'kind' present for the baby. One of our friends, may well be interested in this high art fashion item. I say high fashion as I can think of no other description for it, apart from it being the creation of a criminal mind. Either this or my relative, at one stage of her life, stole them from Liberace's kitchen cabinet!

I cannot imagine anybody buying them, so they have to be stolen, surely? It certainly proves that 80+ year olds do technically transcend fashion. Behold the pair of rubber gloves we were given as presents!




and if you really do want this zoomed in. Then behold the magnificent Be-jewelled gloves and precious stone (plastic) bound by a gold elastic band.



I think you will admit that we are very fortunate to have recieved such a class item. We are also open to offers.

Comments

Rowena said…
Without clicking on "friends" I know you mean me...they are very Kim 'n' Aggie aren't they? And by that I mean REALLY bad, but kinda ironic.
Tony Theaker said…
:-) Tis you, yes. that's who Terrie said, but wasn't sure who she meant. Pretty nasty things arent they.

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

Olympic Vomiting