And so the garden continues to grow....

....This is now turning into a mighty rennovation, in incremental steps and today saw the achievement of a further new addition to our Garden, which in a way, was driven by somebody elses garden, my nannars. Which after years has been given a right good going over, the result of which has released a lot of very good top soil. Which I was thinking of buying but as this opportunity came I, in the end, took a bag and a spade and dug for victory for some free top soil, which was purloined with great efficiency. The whole point is dealing with this end of the garden, here below.



which, as I am sure you'll agree looks bad, a mess of cosmic proportions that I felt I had to tackle with my vast Garden landscaping skills, with my tongue in my cheek here. So by getting some free soil, it enabled me to head down to our local DIY store to purchase what I felt would go in this corner and here is the result. It cost £7 but I think the result is good and it is planned here to plant maybe? or plant and then gravel arond? Thoughts or opinions anybody? I am undecided.



I think it has at least made it look a little neater and allows potential upgrading. I intend to grass the bare area in front of the log role and make it all lawn. You may also have noticed that 'viking', the Gnome has moved to the new area. He preferred it to the gravel as that hurt his feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting