Tag!

I have been tagged by rosiepop


What is your current obsession?


getting the house straight.



Do you nap a lot?


Not really, not as much as I used too.



What colour is your bedding?


White; the colour of Innocence.


What's for dinner?


Chilli and Rice/pasta.



What was the last thing you bought?

A birthday present for my mum, a new tobacco tin for her rollies. Posh parent, eh?





What are you listening to right now?



'When the music's over' by The Doors on itunes and flipping great it is too.




What is your fave weather?

A mist covered hillside on a wintry morning.




What's in your bathroom cabinet?


you have cabinets in bathrooms?!



Say something to the person who sent you this...


Only begin to panic about the illness when they paint a cross on your front door. Apart from that, strepsils should help.



If someone gave you a house, where would it be?


On the shores of Lake Como, thank you very much and it would be a lovely, appreciated gift.



Name the things you can't live without.


Music, books, great art, and the tools required to savour them, eyesight and hearing.



What is your favourite tea?

ooh, strong, english tea, milk two sugars


What would you like to get rid of?



or whom?



If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?



Mongolia, to ride the Asian Steppes, in the footsteps of the Khan. (obviously ignoring the fact I can't ride)



What did you want to become as a child?


Crickey, Architect, Interior Designer, Naval Officer, Footballer, writer, artist.



What do you miss?


my wife tells me it's usually the toilet when I go for a wee.



What are you reading right now?


ha, I can't read one by one, I read in the plural and swap; At present Bernard Cornwell, sword song. Anthony Beevor: The spanish Civil War


What is your favourite jeans brand?


Is Tesco bad?



What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own?


Much to the amusement of my wife, I would love one day to have one of these tailored pieces of kit.

A nice pair of Church's of England shoes




or an ozwald Boetang suit.



Will you have plastic surgery/botox etc.?


No.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting