Garden Part deux, or tre...


...A previous photo, from a previous Post. One where I display the finesse of my finish so to speak. What is required here is a little imagination. As you see two posts now imagine across the paving there is another pair of Posts, which meant in the mists of time a gate was attached. Now as part of the Theaker grand garden strategy we have the next stage.
Now I could tell you that this process was easy, but this would be a lie it was part time team archaeology and part Chuck Norris brute strength, fortunately we have the father in law over at the moment, which made the removal of these two concrete posts encased in concrete rather easier than on my own!



this is my kind of gardening. Though there is a drawback, pictured here;



now you may think that what I am showing you is the concrete leg of one of the great river bridges, it was in fact the concrete post ripped from mother nature, herself. both of them. What I have to figure out is how to transport them to the skip. I did think that I could do the old kirkby looney attempt and drag it there at 2am and hope no one sees the CCTV footage, or find a man with a bigger car than I! They were pretty heavy.

Now at the weekend I have another task, which is to complete and fill in the rather large hole now left in the garden were the posts used to be, before any pesky australians try and climb out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting