Oh the Glory




It may look the Legion d'honour but is in fact the medal from the Underwood 10K road race. I have done this road race for about 4 years now and have always enjoyed it. It is both Challenging and close by. It is the course where I have achieved my Personal Best in a 6 mile running event at 41mins. Not this year though, nor last as it goes. Life has got in the way of running training a little.

But this year I am aiming to get back into the groove and this was the start, the first race of the year. The only drawback was the fact that despite advertising the fact they had water stations, there were no water stations when I ran the 6 miles and it was flippin hot too. not a great start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting