Valentines day Part Deux: The presents.

So in the last previous I soliliquise about how my wife sent me a nice card. Now onto the presents; My wife loves clothes, really, yes I know people can, go figure it's beyond me. I like cake, some people don't, all preference I guess. Though I don't know why people wouldn't like cake, unless they were damamged in some way, probably by a childhood cake incident that may have involved school dinner pudding. But enough of cake; death or cake? hmmm...Cake, please. Still makes me laugh.
Anyway, I got my wife some Next Vouchers as I know in a few months she'll want some nice new clothes. I almost got her a dog photo frame, but £6.99 was a bit too steep, you may have seen it. And a jewelry box from the same charity shop as the phot frame. It was nice. It was, in its own way a little reminiscent of Charles rennie mackintosh style.

But what did I get, you ask, no, just me? Well anyway I was bought the most amazing Valentine present I have ever received, which shows how obvious I am and how much my wife knows me. Firstly, how do you wrap a tobelerone without it ever not looking like...a tobelerone?
My pride and joy though is below;



For those of you unfamiliar with the work of Quentin Tarantino, the glowing suitcase in Pulp Fiction? This was what was in it, hence the glow when the case was opened by Samuel L Jackson (The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you). I love that line in the film.
So what was in marsellus wallace's suitcase? His soul? His Heart? No...It was a potato Ricer! Yes, my wife bought me a industrial powered Potato ricer. Very much the bigger brother to the garlic crucher you literally put a potato into the meshed receptical and crush and you then receive perfectly riced mashed potato, suitable for tables from Kings down to paupers, I cannot wait to try it. Come mr Potato, come into Tony's meshed trap! Hahahahha...Which begs the question, how do you tempt a potato into such a trap? with Mice it is cheese; the potato? a lonely banger sausage, maybe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting