Part 1 The ultimate in feminine traps...

...And I fell into it. Completely. My running shorts are somewhat Hole-y as I discovered yesterday, though I am reminded by my wife that she has been saying this for a few weeks and so too my running jacket, which has a hole in the back which I haven't noticed. So we decided to visit Decathalon, at Junction 26 at Giltbrook to remedy this situation before it got embarrassing at the gym, and drafty.
Decathalon is a huge sports factory that sells some very nice and wide ranging amount of sports and outdoor gear, love the place, smells of sport. So I picked up a couple of pairs of running shorts for a fiver each and a new, Red, running Jacket for £12. A bargain, all in all. So we decide to go to Ikea Nottingham which is next store for some Lunch as it was about 1.30pm and I had a meeting to attend a bit later. Only for lunch.

I recommend the Meatballs in Ikea. They are lovely, really nice. Great with Chips. Anyway, while we are there eating our dinner my lovely wife unleashes the first part of the trap. While we are here let's have a look at Dining tables? Okay, says I, and after dinner we head out and around to the dining room section as we are looking to replace ours to free up some space in the back room for the Baby. So away we head. Looking at Tables and then chairs, as we havent decided whether to recover the ones we have or get some new ones, depending on which is the cheapest alternative.

We then move around the store, and for those familiar with the lay out, we ended up about 10 metres from the checkout just about to go through the Garden area, when my wife smiles at me and says, 'This is the cheapest visit I have ever had at Ikea!'

And then...we walk into Bargain corner. 10 minutes later it is not in fact the cheapest ever visit to Ikea as the old girl goes to get the car, while I am taking this through checkout;



we were 3 metres from the checkout desk!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting