old memories!


I had some spare time this evening, so I loaded my Photo CD's onto my Hard drive, because I am that interesting, as a human being and came across some oldies I didnt realise I had!
The first one is me halfway through growing my beard in 2003, sadly the only photos of me with full beard are on paper, and a friends CD might get him to send me an electronic copy. But I decided to grow the beard as it's something I have always wanted to have and I thought why not. I am not a huge fan of shaving and it keeps my face warm. So for over winter I grew an immense beard. Beards are for great men. I doubt my wife will let me grow another beard, which is a shame because I look really good with one, bizarrely everyone I spoke to said it really suited me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting