Cake or death

There is an Eddie Izzard sketch which begins with a discussion on how the Spanish Inquistion would quite happily burn people, and how would a Church of England Inquisiton look like; It is essentially people being given the choice of Death or Cake? I am naturally one of those who when asked this would undoubtedly have chosen cake. At least I was, until I came across this little blog, where in fact I would prefer death to having to eat some of the cakes on display these crazy and bad cakes.

And you thought death or cake was an easy choice?

An example of really quite poor choice for a cake, although designed for a baby shower party, it is I think, (and the person who disagrees with me should really see a doctor) a tad inappropriate at a party when you are asked to cut it up and eat this cake.



Though not the most terrifying cake on the site. How do you make cakes like this, you crazy cake makers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting