Okay, musical secret number 2.

Somehow, I haven't managed to tell my wife that at some point today while she was out and I borrowed the car I, inadvertantly, smuggled in another Cassette into the car stereo.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of listening to the Latin Chanting Spanish Benedictine monks, do so now. It's just great. I do recommed the following scenerios for full effect;


1 - Run a hot bath, get naked and get into bath, never quite seems to have same effect fully clothed. Find a large glass of Red Wine has been placed by the side. switch on tape and close eyes and relax. Try not to sink.


2 - Go into the bedroom and turn out all lights and get it as dark as you can, so that if you open your eyes you are almost blind through the darkness. Lie on the bed and close your eyes, turn the tape on and you will believe you are in a monastic Abbey.

Sample the delights of the Monks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting