New, old car!

My wife has the main car. It's the one I use to commute the 60 miles to work and then back again in the evening. I will be using her runaround for 2 work days. It is a tiny little Toyota Yaris.

There are a few things to be said, to add context.

With me inside it, then.

A) It's like putting an elephant into a shoe box!

B) I have now had the car for 3 days and am still unable to figure out how to tune the radio to another station.

C) I have, with the help of the next door neighbour, figured out how you turn main beam on and, more importantly, off again.

So, that's been pretty successful.

starting it, pointing it and stopping it has been okay so far, too!

Yet, it's still an elephant in a shoe box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting