You can tell I am bored...

...because I present two pieces of Music, which I am particularly fond of that, arguably, have become more associated with a TV programme than the actual original artists. The first is a truly classic piece by Fleetwood mac (the plastic version, not the proper FM who were led by Peter Green!)




It is a great song, but for those who are interested fast forward and listen from 3.10secs and tell me, that although you may not recognise the name or band, you know the sound.

and the second one, I have to say is perhaps, one of my all time favourite Instrumental Tracks, played by the Eagles and called Journey to the sourcerer; For those who do not almost instantly recognise the association then they really haven't lived, literarilly!



Indeed, the majestic theme tune to the Hitch Hikers guide to the Galaxy! was in fact taken from the 1975 eagles album, one of these nights. And if you haven't ever heard it, go and enter a new world of proper american rock. It's great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting