Re-inventing the Onion.


There is perhaps no finer food than the humble pickled, "Allium cepa". And with the time of Christmas approaching, this is the pinnacle of the Onion's life. To any discerning 'foodie' the pickled onion is the Boxing day classic. In the last week I bought myself a large jar of Pickled onions from the shops, as a little trial run for the boxing day onion. Now I have to say that I was hugely disappointed in them. They were perhaps the most tasteless, uncrunchy pickled onions I have tasted. My disappointment was made worse was because it was a good onion selling company and I will name and shame. That company was called HAYWARDS, purveyors of, usually, very good Pickled Onions, but no, this jar, my jar, was awful! So Haywards, you have lost yourself a customer, because I now plan to make my own Pickled Onions!
Yes, I have scoured the internet to discover the secret to pickling and I plan to create my own pickled onions. It is too important to tolerate poor pickled onions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting