Merry Christmas songs

I spent a rather enjoyable evening meal opposite a pretty attractive female tonight. This is good in many ways. It proves that I still have the remarkable power to attract women that I possessed as a six month baby. I was a pretty gorgeous baby, I have to say, I have the photo to prove it. Anyway, Chatting to this vision of loveliness the conversation went to christmas music and I did mention my top three and I thought I'd drop them here too.

Number 1.
(Now, although, as the good lady pointed out, this isn't a christmas song. It was in fact a christmas number 1 in 1979/80, and thereofore qualifies as a christmas song.



animation by the genius, that is, Gerald Scarfe.

Number 2.
Always I think of Christmas when I hear this song.




Number 3.
Still a classic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting