And, Lo there was a loft floor.

So, after what has seemed an age, I have pretty much finished one more of my 12 labours, slightly more appetizing than the one's Hercules had to undertake.




























All in all, it looks a lot better than what was there previously.














I am fairly chuffed in that we also bought it in under budget and I am now contemplating what I can spend that whole £2 on? Ideas, anyone?
Of course now it'll just get stuffed full with all sorts of tat.

Comments

Loft floor said…
Internal wall insultion: Use proper insulation on walls and ceilings to ensure heat is not easily lost during cold days through leakages. Proper insulation will also help ensure that cool air from air condition circulates within the house. Since windows will act as major conduits for heat loss, it is necessary to get them into the right condition. Sometimes, tinting the window can help in reducing heat loss. For more info visit at www.styroloft.co.uk

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting