I think it would make a nice view

Though there are so many nice views. I have seen some of them. The majority of nice views or buildings I would like to see,the visual stuff lives in my head and I've never had the ability to birth them, as they should or I want them to be. I believe we are a long way from being able to express our thoughts onto a physical object, like a canvass. The idea of being able to do this fascinates me. I find the idea of being able to decorate every room in your house by projecting what you see in your minds eye onto the walls of a house instantaneously and changeable would be much fun, unless you lived with a chronic depressive, in which case you would just have to get used to whirling fog grey on every wall. When a happier soul enters the room and brings with them a sunbursting brightness, the two conflicting mental images would make for an interesting front room, but not, probably book reading. Anyway, not quite sure where that paragraph started from or will go to.

I have been playing again, with the art rage and have painted, what was in my head tonight. I quite like it and thought I'd share. Not overly sure what statement this makes in regards to my mind. Whether I am lost in the forest or aspiring to reach the fresh, crisp mountain air, or even searching for what lies beyond the white mountains (making me half hobbit?)


































of course, conversely, I may well be looking back on where I have been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting