quenching one thirst

I am a thirsty person by nature, be it knowledge or hot beverage. I was particularly fond of a nice cup of tea, and my mum used to say that I could actually smell a kettle boil. Lately I have drunk more Coffee than I ever used too, not quite sure why, maybe I find it quicker to make than tea or maybe my tastes are changing. Regardless, I need a lot of beverage. Imagine my smile when I found and bought myself a new cup for tea or coffee, it seemed the answer to my prayers.


I have for scale placed my new cup against a standard tea cup and also next to our 1.7 litre Kettle. As you can judge for yourself, size would appear to be everything. Maybe I am becoming an American?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting