I have an irrational hatred of Vodafone....

...thought first some background. I was heading to a hospital appointment today, couldn't eat and drink for 4 hours prior to this. For those who know me, this is like removing the world empire building lust from Julius Caesar, all you are left with is a balding, italian gigolo. Me, without food and drink becomes for prolonged spells becomes the inspiration for Jack Nicholson's Jack Torrance from the shining. So I was not overally happy as it was. And what, what do Vodafone choose to do today, of all days. This is what they choose to do



Indeed, they sent me, via the post a flipping tea bag! why don't they just rub it in?! To top it all, I don't even think it's a quality cup of tea either. Probably a pallet load of reject bags from 'Gut Rot Tea company,' £6 per 100 tonnes, more bag than tea. I shall of course be cancelling my pay monthly contract for this, mortal, insult.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting