Brilliant Idea

Now that the Loft has some flooring I stood there thinking, and this is what happened.

With all this space for my daughters stuff, why not go the whole hog so to speak and move the daughter into the loft. Now the main problem I saw was that my daughter, at nearly 10months old, could not climb up the loft ladder. Aha, I thought, is the ladder necessary a block to this happening. It was then that I cast  my mind to the old fashioned monastery's that were built onto mountain tops. They used a pulley system. Here is mine.

Figure 1. This shows the general outline of my proposal. A metal winder system attached to a revolving steel plate which can move in a 90degree radius. As demonstrated here, the winch could be attached to a wooden basket and winched into the loft.



As you can see in figure 2. The winch mechanism can traverse the 90 degrees and enter what I have called the Baby Deposit Zone (BDZ). Now that the winch is locked into the BDZ, I would then propose the following, in figure 3.



Once in the BDZ then you can open the baskets trap door, at which point the baby (My Daughter) would drop out onto the floor safely deposited in her new bedroom.

I am obviously, interested in franchising this idea for a fee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting