Outside and now In...The challenge continues and the clock ticks

Our ebay purchased bureau disappeared on saturday to a new home in Yorkshire! clearing yet more space in the ex-spare room, now being converted to the nursery! Today I moved out the double bed and mattress so I could at least begin to make some headway. To give us both a fighting chance! I now had space to put up the cot and here are the photos! also the ikea changing table bought again, in yorkshire, Leeds, in the background. If we're not selling to Yorkshire, we're buying from Yorkshire!





What continues to amaze me is that something so small, needs something so big, because that cot is large!

Comments

Anonymous said…
check out all the toys! if i were in there I'd be too excited to sleep!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting