The reason for the corona virus

Good news. I was stood at the side of the train platform this morning and an older fella joined me. We were the only two and I obviously had my ‘come and talk to me, I’m approachable face on this morning.’ Like I do every morning of course. He began talking at me, and how I can’t recall but the subject moved onto this current hysterical inducing pandemic. The one were everyone in England seems to think that they now need to buy up all the toilet roll and hand gel in the country. 

However, he then went on to explain to me how it has occurred. 

Chinese people eating bats. Because of course, he continues, they’ll eat anything out there; dogs, cats and now obviously they have turned to bats. 

With the cause of the current virus now known to me, I began to curse all the bat eating people of Wuhan. 

Why could they not eat horses, instead? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting