Crucial Maltese Purchase


It tends to happen when I go abroad or visit somewhere in the UK mainly out of the way and very rural, the best place so far was when we visited a cottage site in Northumbria last year. What happens is that you get a chance to see more of the night sky. In Malta on a clear night I could not quite believe just how clear and definable the moon’s surface was from the balcony that I sat on one evening. The Villa was in the north of the island of Malta, and although in quite a built up town. It was located midway down a valley and with few street lights the night sky was less polluted than seen from home. The great grey craterous areas face you like lunar continents. If I ever have to move to Malta then I am beginning to think that before I purchased the sofa and the television and the rest of the furniture I would need to consult the Maltese Yellow Pages and buy myself the most powerful telescope I can find as the night sky there would prove a suitable compliment to that telescope I would place on the balcony of the new house, while I figured out how I would now the furniture required to live!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting