Complete Blast From The Past...A little Tear

One of the many reasons, I do not use Hotmail as my main account is that it is particularly prone to being hacked. My mate's was today so I received a couple of spam emails selling drugs and, working from home earning millions. Yet, one of his friends replied informing him he had been hacked and to change his password (Hence, passwords should be varied a bit, every now and again). I was copied in and I saw that he must have an old email address as I was tonytheaker@tiscali.co.uk. This was one of my very first email addresses! I felt a little tear of nostalgia form for that Tiscali account, which I had when I was using dial up internet and got kicked off every 2 hours.It must be over a decade old. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting