The pros and cons of running abroad


I have run In a few countries now. It is always an interesting experience. The change of terrain, the different weather, etc.  You also get some great sites and views; I have finished a marathon in an Olympic stadium, I have crossed the finish line outside of the Colosseum, run through slate mines in north Wales and jogged over a beach in the south of France will the sun went down beyond the horizon. What I have never experienced, until Malta was the full on car sex experience. As I turned around a bend to get onto the seafront stretch of a landing, there sat a small, white Vauxhall Corsa.  Only as I got closer to the car did I notice what was occurring inside, as the lady's head began bobbing up and down, for me to realise there was a gentleman's head underneath as the sudden realisation that, at 9:30am, in Malta, on the seafront the couple were without clothes attempting to increase the population while I went past.

As I have said, I have seen many sights and many things running. Some good, some bad. Some will live in the memory and some will not. It is not for me to decide what my mind chooses, so we'll see where this memory stays and for how long.

I can only presume it is the water as two days later I turned right, instead of left and hey presto, as the sun set I thought I’d stroll onto the rocky beach and drink in the view and ponder. It would appear the kissing couple thought they would do this too! I discreetly and quietly turned around and ran off in the other direction!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting