Ways in which Procrastination changes

Before I was married I studied, while working, successfully for a Masters degree in Classics. Over this three year period, one of the hardest periods of my life I developed a heightened sense of procrastination. There were some times where I could quite happily go out and run for three hours to avoid reading about the role of the 'Athenian Chorus', or the excessive nature of 'Medea'. Disappearing into the wilds of Underwood Felley for hours on end was a great pleasure and in a way helped me form my thoughts too.

Today, life is that little bit different. My ways of procrastination have altered to reflect my changing circumstances. This below is where I am now, essentially, at. 
Raymond the Squash - Big Budget

Raymond the Squash (cut price)


I am convinced, as was my daughter, that Raymond the Squash visited us today. Sadly, I haven't thought far enough ahead to consider what her reaction may be when Raymond, the squash becomes Ryamond the 'chopped up' Roasted butternut squash in the oven! Will see believe the old classic 'Sun Bathing  butternut squash' story?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting