A tough decision...

...I tend to prefer the Adverts to the actual programmes on Television. When done well they are far more artistic, I think. And often there is an advert that comes along whose soundtrack is stunning. I have come across one of these recently and the music backing it, is quite frankly so well sung that I am unable to decide whether the original version by Cyndi Lauper is the poorer version. It is sung by Ane Brun, a norwegian singer/songwriter, proving again, in my mind that the nordic countries, when they produce female singers do it exeptionally well, Bjork, Nina Persson from the cardigans. You could really lose yourself in her voice and its gentle warbling undertone gives it such a vulnerable sound which impacts with the lyrics. I just can't decide so below is the Ane Brun version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting