I need medical help

essentially I often worry about my sanity because my thoughts occassionally, though there are those who would replace this with 'often', wander to bizarre places and strangely I was thinking about the below show last night, prior to becoming a celebrity cook. For the life of me I don't know why. I think now it was because I had listened to Led Zeppelins 'whole lotta love' and had absolutely convinced myself that it was also used as the tune to cheggars plays pop. So I had to find out, who cares about food, hygene, etc when something this vital pops up!



As you can see, it was almost like it; if you listen from very far away with an ear trumpet, that is perhaps blocked by a racoon with a cold having chased a lemming into the trumpet who has stolen his cake, then maybe it does sound a little like a whole lotta love. Or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting