How thoroughly depressing

It's a quarter to eight in the evening and it's pitch black outside my window, how depressing. Not, though, as depressing as my dream last night when I found myself entered into a TV cookery programme and found myself and a female partner, spanish, for interest sake having to cook a meal with ingredients bought from a London wholesalers. I believe I was going to make mussels on a bed of flavoured cous cous. I have squarely blamed my dear wife for making this dream happen because of her watching Gordon Ramsay's many different programmes, celebrity Masterchief, et al. What has surprised me is that I havent dreamt I am a property developer as she watches even more of these. I fondly remember the time when she was ill and spent one saturday, for about 8 hours continually, watching episodes of Homes under the hammer. I'll probably get into trouble for this post, but it will take at least 2 days for her to check her emails! Mind you I am not much better having one day spent most of it watching re-runs of Jeremy Brett playing Sherlock Holmes, infinitely better than Basil Rathbone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting