oh, how the other half live...or, I'd love me some of that, just to try

Last weekend, I found myself on a cruise liner. It was a relatively small one as cruise liners go. It seemed big to me until we pulled in (note my technical nautical term here) to Dublin, next to to a huge boat/ship/vessel delete as appropriate or if you care which ones right. It was fun, though it didn't really float my boat (ha,ha - I just though of that) and I doubt I'll cruise for a holiday...Unless I am on this Boat and in this cabin! The cunard Queen Mary 2 and the balmoral duplex Grand cabin!
I shall go to bed tonight, just contemplating what on earth would happen if I ever had access to the Pillow Concierge! Who offers, count them kids, nine pillow options! I am so excited by this and I don't even know what the flip it means, but it just sounds great! 9 pillow options! I have at present 1, I put my head on it! What could I do with another 8?! I can't even think what even another 5 could be without getting rude, really, try it (I am, therefore not even commenting on the; Nightly turndown service with pillow chocolates plus special Sweet Dreams turndown surprise on formal nights, ) Do you wander naked after your bath into the bedroom to be greeted by a guy saying, 'pillow, sir?' as he opens his coat like a dodgy market trader to reveal a selection of fine pillows hanging beneath, instead of fake rolex's?
You get the following as you enter, a Full bottle of French champagne with sugar-iced strawberries at embarkation. The other cabins get, sparkling wine! You have access to your own private restaurant to be shared with the others who stay in the same type of suites! You don't have to get polluted by the poor or noveau Riche!

Okay, I've sold you admit it. You want to sample the butler service and the 9, yes 9 pillow conceirge. How much, I hear you ask? The world cruise from January to April, indeed 4 months at sea in this 2 storey suite with 2 marble bathrooms. Per person, $205,000 (£100,000). Yet, do you know what. If I had that kind of money, maybe just maybe I couldn't turn down the chance to find out what you could do with a 9 pillows option! (and look deep within your heart, you couldn't either, could you?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting