Tony's sexy new Gadget!






My new phone arrived today and boy, as a lover of all things gadgety, it's pretty, pretty sexy! It is the Samsung Omnia, often labelled the iphone killer and it's jam packed with nifty kit. It's got bags of Storage, 8gb with the ability to add an additional 16 through a memory card. Tocuh screen which alters orientation when the phone is turned, which I still just love! It carries a 5mp Camera with some very cool effects. It runs 3G connectivity and has built in GPS/SAT NAV also. It runs Windows mobile 6.1 so can use Microsoft windows, excel and one note. All in all it's a phone of great beauty, it looks rather sexy too.
However there are two drawbacks, one minor and one major

1 - The Input.
It carries the usual formats, keyboard, keypad and Transcriber. It does not have letter recogniser which is the format I tend to use the most. Having said that, the Transcriber wich is on my old phone, a Tmobile Vario, was pants as it was so unresponsive. Yet using this transcriber is much more different than the previous as it is incredibly responsive and I find it works rather well. So this should not be a problem, I would have liked the choice however.

2 - The major one - The Stylus. I admit I like design, I wanted to be an architect or an interior designer when I did my work experience at an Architects. So I appreciate the style of the Stylus, However...




...It looks like a girl's Mascara pencil, or some form of Cosmetic item usually found in a females handbag.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It does look remarkably like liquid eyeliner...

Would it alarm you too much if I linked this site to my site...? It's too witty to be hidden away like this.

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting