why I have always been middle aged from the age of 13

I am often accused of being miserable, old, grumpy and having been born middle aged. This doesn't worry me as I probably am all four, really. But to prove that I have alwys been a serious minded fellow I am pasting in two you tube videos that are of the first two Vinyl records I ever bought, music I ever bought, with my own pocket money. I have wikipedia'd the release dates of the songs, it was 1989, when I was 13 years old and my wife would have been 18! (which is so wrong) but now it works okay. I am not sure how many 13 year olds would go out and buy these but I leave it to you to think it shows a normal 13 year old, or a child who was born middle aged!

Record 1

Follow the link here




Record 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting