The New Theme

I believe that I have said I am one of the many, Bond, anoraks. And I am sooooo looking forward to the release of Bond 22 The quantum of Solace. Yet, to wet the appetitie is the official Theme.



Okay. I have to say I was a huge fan of Alicia Keys first album and indeed, I have had the pleasure of seeing her Live in concert. I am also a massive, massive fan of the White Stripes and would say that Jack White, is arguably, the finest rock musician out there at the moment. That said, I don't think this is a great tune. Bond themes have a certain sound, I know this may appear ridiculous but there is that certain element that makes it stand out and gives it an epic quality and this doesnt have it. Which is a shame, because I so wanted to like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting