This blog is for my dear wife...

...who has never heard of Leonard Cohen! The canadian, musical Genius, whom I used to listen to a lot, many years ago, but rarely am in the mood for his stuff nowadays, although I still possess a couple of albums. I have enjoyed looking for this and dipping into some fondly remembered old tunes. I believe the conversation came from my love of melancholy music and I stated one band we were talking about was quite depressing, when I may have said not as depressing as Leonard Cohen, who I believe used to go by the nickname of, Mr Suicide. However I always appreciated his great abilities and he is widely acknowledged as one of the best songwriters of the age. His style is especially unique in music and, I find, very powerful. I definitely recommend some diving into the old back catalogue. But here is one of his later classics to enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting