The childish prank


 Friday afternoon, after work we were surprised to discover an ambulance parked outside of our home. Right outside. W e couldn't figure out why, or for whom it had been called. It remained here for a good 20 to 3o minutes. A mystery to us all. We looked out of ground floor and upper floor windows to get a better view, or to try and figure out what was going on! All to no avail, sadly. 

However, my wife was due to return relatively soon. This was noticed by one of my children who used their ingenuity and suggested that what I should do is go and lie down, prostrate on the drive when we spotted my wife's car in the distance. On her arrival past the ambulance she will then immediately see me lying on the ground. We put this to a vote and agreed that this was a brilliant idea! One of our very best in fact! 

Sadly things went wrong;

1) The ambulance drove away about 10 minutes before my wife arrived 

We thought this a shame as we felt this would have been an amazing prank. Unless of course my wife didn't see me and just reversed over me!

I couldn't rule this out from happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting