My daughter the narcissist

My daughter the Narcissist. 

A story of Christmas 2016. 

At my son and daughters school they allow the children to write Christmas cards to each other. This seems an polite and kind thing to encourage. My daughter came home with quite a few Christmas cards from her friends.  
I picked a couple up and glanced through them. Once you could decipher some of the handwriting they looked good. Apart from one. 

One of the cards, written in pink ink said. 'To Grace' - Merry Christmas 'Love Grace'. The writing looked very familiar. I asked Grace, 'You sent yourself a Christmas card, didn’t you?' 

'Yes' she replied. 

What she had done was write a card to herself. Then proceeded to put it in her school bag and then, finally, take it out and put it into the school letter box. Grace waited. And, after a day or so, she received a red enveloped card with the name Grace written on the front. 

Narcissist. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting