Not Too Bad

Moved into a very uncomfortable place today. I returned to running club. A place I have not been for a long time, loads of excuses and complications along the way, but I am back there and the last few weeks that I have been out and running/racketballing has seemed to help and the evening session wasn't as tough as I had imagined it could have been. The one noticeable drawback is that training on a playing field really punished my legs, which are far more used to the feel of tarmac, which although jars the joints, doesn't sap strength quite as impressively like a grassy, shock absorbing field. For those asking, I hear, what is the toughest terrain to train/run on? Sand, every time, just plain difficult and strength destroying I've found.

So here we go again, I have a half marathon in August. There is three years of neglect to turn around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting