The weird world of Pregnancy...or Jamie Oliver in reverse

My good lady wife is still pregnant, this apparently lasts for 9 months. Not long to go now. Not only has this been an experience in a purely emotionally and physical way. I would have to say that it has also opened my eyes in a culinary way also. And as I love food, how could this be bad? Well...Not bad, just curious. My wifes' hormones have led to her becoming a most innovative pastry chef. So imagine my delight when it is decided that my wife wants to make a cheesecake, with a little twist. I present Photographic proof;



What we have here, is to my knowledge, the first Angel Delight Strawberry and butterscotch cheesecake, with a hobnob biscuit base. It was quite yummy. If not so aesthetic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting