The onslaught of Technology, which'll save my back!




I love technology...especially light up, matt black, slimline, ultra fast. Yet, today I find myself discussing a more practical form of Technology; Baby technology and our new travel Cot. Travel cots tend to be vast rectangles of mesh with solid frames that fold or come apart that fit into a bag about 2mts long and weigh approximately 1 tonne. They are vital, yet bulky at times. So what we have found is a travel cot that does in fact appear to be a tent!
Not only is it exceptionally light, but the bag is pretty much satchel size. To me this is a great example of technology that makes a difference. You can even stake it out in the garden with tent pegs! so if the daughter does get too loud, she can sleep in the garden, which apparently I have been told, by my wife, is wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting