My Dream Job

Sometimes, social media can be informative. It can inform seriously or it can inform you of the oddities out there in the world that you would not normally come across unless it is pointed out to you.

Here is one. I am not, personally, looking to move to Durham to find work. Although I am told that Durham is a very nice place to exist. Though where I live is a fairly low benchmark. However, I feel I do have some transferable skills to secure a potential job in Durham Council.

I income seems okay and I have read the job description. What is selling me the idea of applying for the role is that within the Council, as in all councils, there will be name badges.

Now name badges tend to, obviously, have your name. It then tends to have your job title. That is where, quite frankly, this job is incredibly appealing. If only to walk around the building wearing this emblazoned on your Shirt.



The very idea of being a 'Cold-blooded and spineless officer' really seems an opportunity to good to miss. How about you?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting