The most underrated player at the World Cup 2010

Every now and again my grandmother says something that if I was drinking tea, would make me spit it out in a bemused, comedy shock.The world cup, for those who haven't yet noticed, is in South Africa this year. While watching a game my Nannar turned to me and said, 'That player must have played yesterday, as he's being subbed again.' I replied, what? Not really paying attention at all to what she was saying, not in detail anyway. 'Who is?' I reply to which Nannar said, that man Hublot, been subbed again. Now I do know a fair bit about football and this name seemed one I wasnt aware of. Could have been Swiss or French player I thought. So I decided to pay a little more attention. At this point Nannar then said, 'oh, he's being subbed again.' Now I knew something was a little wrong here, so watched what she was looking at and it was this;















Then, the slow dawning realisation that may Nannar has confused the electronic board, used for extra time, and substitutes. Hublot is the name of the manufacturer, they are a very famous swiss watch maker, much along the same lines as Rolex timing at Wimbeldon. It now made sense why she had seen this player quite often and in many different games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting