Grr...Stop now, please.

I live in the North. It is a land where coldness rules and is a place that the Vikings invaded often because the weather is quite Scandinavian and they like pie. A small known fact about the Vikings was their fondness for pies. But I digress. Here is a photo taken today of my alarm clock. As you can make out it also indicates the temperature. I like gadgety things, even at the level of alarm clocks, sad but true. My point is that this is kept in the shade in the bedroom, not in the garden nor on any windowsill and still it reads 25 degrees. Now I am not one to grumble through the winter begging for the sunshine to return. It always amuses me that the months of winter makes my mind blank out the whole notion that I also suffer from Hayfever during the summer. It is the saddest season as I tend to cry through it so it's probably the best time for me to watch sad films as I can disguise the tears and excuse them with the hayfever experience.
But where I do struggle is with the following combination, which I have labelled the Theakerkyrptonite formula

Pollen + Heat + Head Cold = Slow down and shut down. It really has become too much these last few days, especially when I see the temperature at 25. A little coolness will become a blessed relief to my eyes, literally. Of course, after all this heat and sun there will come a huge storm to clear the air and I am confident I will feel much better when this cold goes away.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting