Oh those funny schoolkids!

While mooching the inter web I found one of those, many, list websites such as 15 greatest tyrants, 10 of Hitler favourite meals, etc. These two came from funniest exam answers and did amuse me. The first is obviously an old paper and looking at the answer belongs in the school that Bernard manning and Jim Davidson went too.
















Now, the second I like much more, and bizarrely took a while for me to work out that it wasn't in my handwriting as this, you may be surprised to know, would have been how I would have answered the question as I could be a tiny little bit obstructive if my interest hadn't been piqued in school by inspiring teachers or interesting subjects, Maths was never one of them. This, therefore could also prove to be a genetic trait which my daughter my or may not learn, hope not! But you never really know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting