The decade lists

As with all things the ending of any decade generates best of lists, and may favourite as always tends to be the music ones, mainly because I am a music snob, which I continually work upon, but it has to be said I have the best music collection I know of! But, the best album of the last decade? What would be yours? I must admit that the one I saw voted at Number 1 was a pretty good shout and one that I have enjoyed immensely since it was released in 2002/3. I liked it because it was so original and sounded just so different to what was around at that time. It was the White Stripes, and the album was Elephant. Best of the last decade. So in honour of Jack and Meg, here is my favourite track off the album. Probably needs no real explanation but it seemed almost autobiographical at the time and what I like about it is the message wrapped up in a really jolly little tune
Enjoy, and lets see what the music from 2010-2019 will bring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting