My son, the cheeky Monkey

My son, who is now seven. As he once said, 'I have been six a very long now'. Now though, he is seven. He is happy with this. One day we had a boys day out to the local shop. The main shop in our town has a car park. It is a car park designed as an afterthought on a postage stamp. On this day we had driven around it a couple of times to find a space. There were none. In the end we drove out and onto one of the nearby streets where I knew there was parking. We then walked back to the supermarket for a drink and to pick up some bits.

On the way back to the car we spotted a police car driving around and then parking up in a space a few hundred metres away from where we were walking. At this point Joshua put his hand on my arm and whispered to me in a very serious voice,

"Be sensible Daddy, be sensible."

He made me laugh. I didn't know if he was talking to me or talking about himself. He's a quirky little boy. He may well be seven, but he must obviously be mistaken in that I am the most sensible man he actually knows!

It must have been himself he was talking about.

Bless him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting