Life MUST go on...

It is important to remember in all circumstances that, Life must go on...

The world never stops turning. It will not pause for you to gather yourself together and then choose to restart. The classic, you can never step in the same river twice. And so, this is the philosophical stance I am taking after receiving the following email this week;

As a valued customer we wish to inform you that Pen Sense at King Street Nottingham will close on 10th February 2018.
We are retiring completely from the business, and wish to thank you for all your support over the years.

My heart sank whilst reading the lines from beginning to end. It's the end. The finest shop in Nottingham, to close. 

I, the valued customer, left bereft by this news.

But still, the world will turn. It will not think or care for my loss!

Dark times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting